Willow Microbakery currently bakes to order every Friday, with more days in the week coming soon.
- The weekend before the bake, we send an email that lets you know what breads are available for the next week. If you're not on our newsletter mailing list, you can sign up here: https://willow-bakery.myshopify.com
- Place your order via the shop, where all the current available breads and treats will be loaded (the Buy bread & Treats page of this website will take you straight there). If it says 'not available this week' it's usually sold out, or not being baked. Payment is taken online, or you can email via the contact page and place your order and pay on collection. If you want bread on Thursday, you need to place your order by Tuesday evening. If you want bread on Friday, you need to place your order by Wednesday evening. If you miss the deadline, we often bake extra so do get in touch to see if we have a spare loaf for you.
- We bake your bread on either Thursday or Friday during the day. You are welcome to collect your bread from the bakery between 5.30 and 7pm of the specified bake day. (by prior arrangement).
- We take payment when you order, or when you collect.
- You are not obliged to order every week, and you just pay for what you've ordered.